Angels Among Us Program
You have a great opportunity to be "an angel" this Christmas season, to bring a little Christmas cheer into the life of a child!
Being an angel is a simple yet rewarding process. Please call 970-207-4472 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a family you would like to adopt for Christmas.
Then, follow the guidelines below:
- Please, only give NEW toys or clothes for Christmas. Your gift might be the only chance for a child to ever get all-new toys and clothes! For many families, clothes are the most pressing need.
- No need to buy every item listed on the angel tag or in the wish list. It is just a list of choices to give you a better idea of kid’s needs and wishes.
- Observe a $50 limit per person, MAXIMUM (it can be less). If your family or company is able to spend more than this amount per person, we ask that you consider adopting more children. (Coats are exempt from the $$ limit)
- Food in the form of a Grocery Certificate is preferred. This allows the family to shop for those items that are unique to their family needs. Our suggested guideline for food is $25-$50 per family, depending on the family size.
- If you wish to purchase a gift card instead of toys, we recommend Wal-Mart, because a family can get both food and toys there.
- Bring back UNWRAPPED presents. The families would like to wrap the presents themselves. It allows parents to be a part of the gift-giving process. We encourage you to include wrapping supplies.
- Please make arrangements to deliver presents to the Salvation Army, located at: 3901 South Mason St. Fort Collins, CO 80525 by December 15.
- Be sure to put the Family Code #’s on the outside of each bag/box!
Have fun shopping and thank you for spreading the Christmas spirit in our community!
If you have further questions about this program, please contact Olga Duvall at 970-207-4472 or email@example.com