Social/Family Services

Do you have an eviction notice or are your utilites about to be turned off? We can help!

Program requirements:

We can only assist with rent OR utilities once a year. You must have an eviction notice for rent assistance or a utility shut off notice for utility assistance.

Things to bring with you:

  • For Rent Assistance: Eviction notice and Lease agreement
  • For Utility Assitance: Utility Shut Off notice ID for adults, Social Security Cards for all members of the family. Proof of Income

Please note: People in need of assistance are served on a first come first serve basis. Our funds are limited and usually run out within the first or second Social Service day of the month.

Rent & Utility Assistance are by appointment only. Please call first to set up an appointment during the last week of the month for the following month. 
(Assistance is given by appointment only on the first Monday & Wednesday of the month 10am – 12pm or until funding has run out).

Comments are closed.